1. Find a nice raw birdhouse. This project is great because you won't need to treat, paint or prepare anything to the raw wood to start.
2. Choose your images and patterns to size and insert them on a document.
3. Print in reverse (you will apply printed side down) in a best quality, glossy photo style. Here I'm showing you all the different patterns I used and trimmed.
4. Cut out the images with the carrier still on.
5. Apply the glue stick directly on the wood and rub around for a tacky feel. Make sure you cover the complete area so there is no lifting of the film later.
6. Peel and apply printed side down to the area and trim the edges with your cutting tool.
7. Depending on where you will be hanging or displaying your bird house, you may want to give it an extra sealing. Have fun with it! Make it unique and personalized.
Additional Products Not Listed:
Craft Attitude film
Color InkJet printer