1. Supplies needed.
2. Cut out your designed papers in squares and then cut them diagonally so that you can get 2 hats out of that piece.
3. Cut the hats in either a perfect pointed Santa hat style or you can do what I have here and make the hats a bit "real" in shape.
4. Cut out the heads to fit the size of the hat and then use a glue stick to apply the hat.
5. Now you can start building your Santas by adding the pom pom for the hat, fur for the trim, squiggle eyes and a red jewel for the nose all with a glue stick.
6. Lastly, take a plain piece of paper and roll up tiny strips and glue them as full as you like right on to the face.
Kids will love this project with using just papers, a glue stick, embellishments and fun designs. Hang them as an ornament or put them on the fridge!