1. Supplies needed
2. Pick out the base of the swag. Here I have 2 pine pieces.
3. It's all about layering from the base (pine) and then add the rest of your floral picks as you go. As you're working through the layers, fluff the florals and interweave them nicely.
4. Once you have all the base florals, add in the flowers and fruit. I love hydrangeas, so I usually always have hydrangeas or magnolias in my mix.
5. Use floral tape to wrap all the stems together to keep them tight.
6. Lastly, pick some beautiful ribbon and make a bow with floral wire holding it together. (I will post a how-to-make-a-bow project soon) Wrap the bow at the top of the swag.