1) Cut out 2 pieces of paper the size of the scissor blades. They don’t need to be exact, but the closer the better.
2) Use E6000 to adhere the paper to the scissor blades. Make sure to get the E6000 all the way to the edges. Let that dry.
3) Use a course nail file or some sandpaper to sand off the excess paper for a perfect edge. Be sure to sand downwards towards the metal and out.
4) Apply an even thin layer of Mod Podge Dimensional Magic to one side of the scissor blades. Let it dry for about 3 hours and then flip it over to do the other blade.
5) Slide the scissors into the bags and tie them with some ribbon and tags (I typed up my own, but there are many free printables if you prefer online).