Countdown to the sweetest holiday of the year using this calender created by Andrea Atwater!
1. Take your long boards and lay them up against a wall on the ground to keep them straight.
2. Lay the 4' boards on the long boards where you would like them and put 4 nails in each board (2 on each end will do).
3. Use half/half white paint to white wash the boards (no sanding needed, just brush off the boards first-rustic is good).
4. Stand up the frame and tape the stencils as you would like them first before painting.
5. If you would like the candy corn underneath the letters, paint them on first. You won't need a stencil-just make them wherever you like them. Let that dry (all the paint dries fast with raw wood like this) Now you can paint on the letters.
6. Add in embellishments like the spider or anything you think would be fun.
7. Cut out fun papers (you can paint them on also, but I like the dimensions of the banner paper of a thick glitter bond).
8. Spray with any color glitter you like (optional but prettier).