Here's a patriotic work of art to get your ready for our nation’s biggest holiday, the 4th of July. Andrea Atwater walks us through the steps.
1. Download this pattern template to print. Using card stock, print the blue grid on one side then flip the page over and print the red dots.
2. Cut a small slit at a 45 degree angle at each corner like this:
3. Carefully poke a hole in the top of the lollipop stick with a straight pin.
4. Fold down every other corner of your pinwheel and hold it in place in the center.
5. Poke a straight pin through the center, being sure to catch all the corners.
6. Gently tap with the hammer until it is secure, but the pin isn’t going all the way through the lollipop stick.
7. Glue in place, if you’d like.
White cardstock for template (or you can use a double sided scrapbook sheet)
Small straight pins with glass heads